Thursday, September 3, 2009

This is such a fun twist on the regular old pasta salad...I will definitely be trying it!

Fiesta Chicken Pasta Salad

{Recipe from} Real Mom Kitchen

1 pkg Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch dip mix
½ c. oil (I used canola)
½ c. vinegar
1 lb cooked, shredded chicken (about 1 ½ to 2 breasts, but I left this out)
3/4 box garden rotini (I used an entire 12 oz box)
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can black olives, halved
2 -3 tomatoes, chopped
Frozen corn, thawed (I used 2/3 of a 16 oz. pkg)
Mix dressing mix, oil, and vinegar in small bowl and set aside. Combine chicken, cooked pasta, beans, olives, and tomatoes in large bowl. Add dressing and frozen corn about 20 minutes before serving. Be sure to toss again just before serving, as the dressing will seep to the bottom.

No comments: