Monday, July 28, 2008

Christmas Potpourri


I got this fun idea and pic from creativeholidaygiftideas.blogspot.com

This Christmas potpourri fills your house with a delicious holiday aroma.
You will need: Fresh oranges, lemons and limes, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks (I got my spices in bulk and it saved me a ton of $). I got my cellophane bags at Michaels and you could atttach any sort of tag you wanted.
I typed up these directions on the back of my tag:
Christmas Potpourri
1. Place ingredients in pot.
2. Fill Pot with water, covering potpourri mix.
3. Bring to a boil and turn down to low.
4. Let simmer & continute to add water as needed.
* potpourri will last approx. one week.
These can be used as visiting teaching gifts or little party favors etc. I think I spent around $14 to do approx. 40 bags. They are always a hit! Hope you enjoy!

No comments: